Marijuana Workshop – MAY 17 & 18, 2014 Washington Cannabis Institute will be hosting a marijuana workshop on I502 Licensing, how to use BiotrackTHC traceability software for your business & how to write a winning Operational Plan and much more, read below… COST – $300.00 per person.
Here are the details of what the marijuana workshop: DAY 1: Starting a cannabis business.
Here are some of the advantages of attending WCI marijuana workshops:
We will cover a step by step instructions on I 502 business requirements.
Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
How to choose the best locations to open your business.
Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- I 502 retail license, I 502 producer license, I 502 processor license requirements.
Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
Merchant account services for your business.
Industry referrals and contacts.
- Business policies and procedures for I 502
- Traceability software use.
- Writing Operational Plans.
- Cannabis testing lab.
How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be teaching the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant – Jeff Levell, cpa.
- Cannabis business law attorney – Benjamin Schuster.
- Traceability software – BiotrachTHC.
- Cannabis Testing lab – Analitical360.
- Insurance – Matt McColm, Farmers Ins.
- And other cannabis industry professionals.
DAY 2: Cultivation marijuana workshops:
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Learn how to grow indoor and outdoor, as well as hydroponic.
- Cloning, soils.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
Take instructions from veterans in the field.
- First opportunity to meet and greet with others in the industry.
- Exchange contact information to begin partnerships.
GET ENROLLED IN THE MARIJUANA WORKSHOPS HERE.