MARCH 23RD & 24TH, 2013 Washington Cannabis Institute along with attorney David Kerr will be hosting a live seminar on starting a business in the cannabis industry. COST – $300.00 per person.
If you would like to start a Marijuana Dispensary, Non-Profit Collective, Marijuana Delivery Service, Marijuana Co-op and Marijuana Grow Operation in Washington State these classes are for you. Our attorneys and dispensary owners will help guide you in the right direction to understand and comply with the I-502 regulations and licensing requirements as they roll out. Attorneys who specialize in the marijuana corporate business will be giving instructions on what is needed to set up and operate.
- We will cover marijuana business licenses.
- Marijuana business permits and other marijuana business paper work needed.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- What to write and what not to write on business application and where to go.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- The difference between medical marijuana business and I-502 marijuana business.
- Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I-502 commercial operation.
- Open a marijuana store front dispensary in Seattle or Spokane and anywhere in Washington state.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money is needed to start.
- READ MORE ABOUT THE LIVE SEMINAR HERE.